Benefits of Single-Use, Sterile, Pre-Packaged Surgical Retractors in Spinal Surgeries
The single use retractor that lets you schedule more surgeries every day.
The future of surgery belongs to single-use sterile instrumentation
Specialist, reusable retractors have traditionally been made from stainless steel or aluminium and are expensive to purchase and maintain.
In addition, they are difficult to clean giving rise to infection risk. Post-op infections impact patients and also costs hospitals significant sums and lengthened patient stays and remedial treatment.
Using advanced polymer materials, we have developed a revolutionary sterile retractor system that offers significant benefits to surgeons, hospitals and patients alike.
Why Single Use?
Eliminated Cost of Sterilization
Reduced staff kit organisation time
Reduced procedure Setup time
Reduced OR time
Reduced Cost of infection
average $30,000 per
Reduced patient and team radiation
Better O.R. Planning
The SURE Retractor is supplied ready to go.
The SURE Retractor:
- Improves OR efficiency
- Simplifies and increases transparency for inventory management.
Better O.R. Efficiency
Adopting the SURE Retractor delivers savings across the board
- No maintenance or repair – just procure & dispose
- Fewer cancelled cases – risk of missing or damaged kit is eliminated
- No sterilization costs incurred – the retractor is delivered clean and sterile
- Reduced energy consumption
- Improved OR efficiencies leading to a greater throughput of cases
- No cleaning or reassembly – saves staff time and processing
- Always ready to go: no set up time, turnaround, decontamination or replenishment
- Every instrument in one place – a quicker OR experience
- Refined kit design as opposed to bulky instrumentation
- Easier storage and inventory management
- Neutral carbon footprint compared to reusable metal alternatives
- High quality packaging featuring pre-formed tray and tamper seal – simply peel and serve